2013-2014 CSCHS High School Admission Process
1. We highly encourage your student to consider being a "Cardinal for a Day" by shadowing one of our students and experiencing Stritch life first-hand. Please call Kelly Latz at 419-693-0465 (ext. 238) to arrange your student's shadowing experience.
2. Attend one of our high school placement test preparation nights on November 7 or November 14, 2012.
3. Attend our Open House on Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at 3225 Pickle Road, Oregon, Ohio43616.
4. Take the Placement Test at CSCHS on December 1, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Students will need to report to the cafeteria between 8:00 a.m. and 8:15 a.m. Test fee is $20. We also offer a make-up Placement Test date of December 15, 2012.
5. Apply for admission using the Diocesan High School Application and the Kateri Catholic Schools Registration Form. Submit this to the school with the Teacher Evaluation by December 5, 2012.
6. If necessary, apply for financial assistance by completing the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment at www.factstuitionaid.com. There is a $30 fee to apply, paid directly to FACTS. Also complete the paper Scholarship and Grant Application Form and submit it to the school. The financial aid application deadline for incoming freshmen is January 11, 2013.
7. Acceptance letters and financial aid awards will be mailed on February 1, 2013.
8. Pay the registration fee of $200 by March 27, 2012 to hold your place in the Class of 2017.
9. 2013-2014 tuition is due on April 30, 2013. If you are unable to pay in full by that day, we offer monthly payment plans through FACTS. Payments will begin in July, 2013. If you need to make monthly payments, you will need to sign up by April 30, 2013, using our website: FACTS Online to sign up. There is a $100 finance charge automatically added to the account if monthly payments are made instead of paying in full by April 30, 2013.
Helpful forms (mentioned above):